Innovative Architects Knowledge Center
Learn all about the latest enterprise technology solutions and processes that power successful modern companies.
Welcome to the Innovative Architects Knowledge Center, featuring comprehensive documentation curated from our expert IT consultants and written for business professionals. This IT technology learning center is designed to help you easily learn the terms and concepts behind automating your business processes and sharing information across different parts of your organization.
Explore the articles and whitepaper below, and don’t forget to bookmark us and check back often as we're continually adding new content. If you have any questions, contact us today!
- How Cloud Computing is Changing the Way We Work and Live
- How Microsoft Cloud Computing Saves You Money
- How to Successfully Onboard Your Business to the Cloud
- Protecting Your Data in the Cloud ? 6 Steps
- The Cloud War: Microsoft Office 365 vs. Google Apps for Small Businesses
- The Often Overlooked Cost(s) of Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Microsoft Biztalk for Business Process Management
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Interconnects Different Software Applications
- BizTalk Adapters Provide Base that Makes Interoperability Possible
- UPDATED What is Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- UPDATED What is EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)?
- UPDATED 7 Benefits of Using a Content Management System
- UPDATED The 5 Core Principles of IT Consulting
- 8 Models of the System Development Life Cycle
- 3 Steps Towards Successful Cloud Computing Implementation
- 3 Ways to Implement an Enterprise Software Strategy
- 3 Steps to Knowing When Your Business Needs Custom Software
- 6 Tech Trends that are Changing the Way We Do Business
- 6 Ways You Should Be Protecting Your Customer Data from Hackers
- 7 Ideas for Creating Custom Maps Using Microsoft Power BI
- 11 Incredibly Effective SQL Server Performance Tuning Tips
- Business Process Integration and Effective Information Management
- CRM: A Primer on Customer Relationship Management
- Guidelines for Writing an Electronic Communications Policy
- Enterprise CMS - What is an Enterprise Content Management System?
- How to Create Your First Power BI Dashboard in 4 Easy Steps
- IT Outsourcing vs. In-House Staff: A Quick Comparison
- Office 365: Important Things to Know Before Migrating to Microsoft's Popular Cloud-Based Subscription Service
- Pros and Cons of Outsourcing your Company's IT
- The Seven Phases of the System Dev Life Cycle
- What does it mean to be Microsoft Gold Certified
- SharePoint Solutions
Our SharePoint Discovery Program can help your IT team decide which projects are a good fit for SharePoint and how to create an implementation roadmap using best practices to meet the needs of all departments and business units ..."
- BizTalk Services
"Our BizTalk Discovery Program can help your IT team decide which projects are a good fit for BizTalk and how to create an architecture that blends integration best practices across all of your systems ..."
- Microsoft Online Services
"Microsoft's software-plus-services strategy will give customers the power of choice to decide which Microsoft applications to run on-premises and which ones to be hosted online based on ..."
- BI Platform Consolidation
"Challenging economic pressures have forced organizations to carefully reevaluate their IT strategies in an effort to reduce overall infrastructure cost. One particular area that is being ..."
- SharePoint Governance
"For all of SharePoint's capabilities and reputation for ease of use, it is generally not a solution that does exactly what you need 'out of the box'. In fact, organizations that see the greatest value ..."
- Master Data Services
"Master Data Management (MDM) broadly refers to the tools and processes that manage the non- transactional data of an organization. Some good examples of 'master data' are customer records or a product number ..."
- Content Management Systems
"Managing the flow of information and making sure key decision makers have the most up-to-date information is a common challenge many businesses face. Too often, information “silos” get formed among different ..."
Innovative Architects is a premier Microsoft Gold Certified IT consulting firm with offices located in Duluth, Georgia, West Palm Beach, Florida and Washington, D.C. We use proven enterprise technologies to offer practical solutions to common business problems. We believe in rapid, incremental implementations of process-based business applications. This implementation methodology has provided our customers with quick, positive returns on IT investments, while extending their existing assets, such as ERP and other systems.