Achieving success in business through technology requires connectivity and interoperability between various enterprise software solutions. Whether it is using Microsoft BizTalk to interconnect different applications within a single organization (EAI), or defining governance protocols for service-oriented architecture (SOA), the content below aims to help you understand how your enterprise technologies are able to speak the same language and make your business processes more efficient.
- BizTalk Adapters Provide Base that Makes Interoperability Possible
- Benefits of Microsoft Biztalk for Business Process Management
- How RosettaNet Standards Help Businesses Operate More Efficiently
- Key Differences between ESB, EAI and SOA
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Interconnects Different Software Applications
- MICROSOFT SQL SERVER: Standardizing Data through Master Data Management
- SOA Governance Key to Effectively Harnessing SOA and Improving Business Processes
- Uniform EDI Standards - Ensuring Effective Exchange of Information between Computer Systems
- What is EDI? - Pros and Cons
- UPDATED What is Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)?