- 12.30.11 IA partners with Milliken to complete legacy conversion
of custom applications to the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
- 12.23.11 IA helps introduce Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 R2
roadmap with client planning sessions.
- 11.10.11 IA develops mobile electronic medical record capture
system for in-home nurse’s treatment at PSA Healthcare.
- 6.3.11 IA completes Microsoft ADS BizTalk Review with Cox Communications
focusing on strategic integration and performance.
- 6.1.11 IA successfully completes Microsoft Server Implementations
at AG Systems and UPS Fuel Supply.
- 5.10.11 IA gains Microsoft Gold Level Partnership status for
7th straight year.
- 3.1.11 IA signs new MSFT BizTalk Server projects with AG Systems
& Mountville Mills, while extending projects at Cox Media & Racetrac Petroleum.
- 2.10.11 IA expands State Government practice by utilizing the
MSFT Framework to complete Department of Health finger printing applications for
State of Illinois & Florida.
- 1.15.11 IA partners with Forsythe to complete a Harris Teeter
SharePoint 2010 external facing vendor portal for all strategic manufacturers.
- 12.28.10 IA completes successful MSFT SQL Server cluster & BI
Dashboard projects at Wood Group, NetSpend, and Immucor.
- 12.15.10 IA completes corporate agreement with RaceTrac Petroleum
to help implement MSFT BizTalk Server 2010.
- 12.09.10 IA kicks off MSFT BizTalk Server EDI project with Harris,
implementing 820, 824, and 997 documents.
- 08.20.10 IA completes NEW Team Foundation Server & BizTalk Server
2010 projects at local Atlanta customers to include Immucor and SAGE software.
- 08.12.10 IA completes several new SharePoint 2010 projects focusing
on system migration and corporate branding.
- 07.14.10 IA signs corporate agreement with COX Communication
to complete several SharePoint 2010 Workflow projects.
- 06.06.10 IA named premier Microsoft BizTalk Server Implementation
partner, begins two new BTS projects at Sage Software & Mountville Mills.
- 06.01.10 IA launches two NEW SharePoint sales portals at financial
service clients to include UCB & Chase Paymentech.
- 05.01.10 IA names Kevin Keeney to Director of Enterprise Data
- 04.26.10 IA continues strategic Microsoft Gold Certified Partnership
program for 7 straight years!
- 04.22.10 IA completes successful Microsoft infrastructure projects
at Lend Lease (SharePoint) & City of Charlotte (BizTalk, SCOM, and ESB 2.0).
- 04.15.10 IA add three new strategic MSFT BizTalk Server 2009
clients to our customer list to include Bell Helicopter, Sage, and Cox Communications.
- 03.05.10 IA completts contracts with new customers and projects
at Scientfic Games and Brown Bag Marketing.
- 03.01.10 IA continues 2010 record growth by welcoming seven new
architects/developers to the IA family.
- 02.10.10 IA partners with Cox Enterprises as we help leverage
BizTalk 2009 to integrate operations for business consistency.
- 01.04.10 Scott McMichael is named President, David Coe named
VP Operations, Jeff Jones named Sales Architect.
- 12.22.09 IA completes Business Intelligence SQL Server 2008 reporting
and analysis services project with Atlanta Journal Constitution.
- 12.01.09 IA adds to software client list with active development
projects at OpenSpan, Verian, and Manhattan Associates.
- 10.01.09 IA signs new MSFT BizTalk Server training contract with
- 09.22.09 IA expands successful insurance practice- adding new
clients to include Access General and NationsBuilders Insurance.
- 09.15.09 IA completes successful BizTalk and .Net projects at
new accounts to include NBIS, Verian, and Rainmaker.
- 07.24.09 IA expands media industry expertise by signing new BizTalk
and Host Integration server projects with the Atlanta Journal Constitution and LSI
- 07.15.09 IA celebrates 5+ years of working successful projects
with Wyndham Hotels, BWay, and Brown Bag Marketing.
- 06.08.09 IA completes Microsoft BizTalk 2009, Managed Services
Engine (MSE), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
2.0 proof-of-concept at a city municipality in North Carolina.
- 06.01.09 IA successfully delivers a Microsoft Team Foundation
Server (TFS) through a 6-week workshop at AT&T.
- 05.29.09 IA develops new E-Commerce functionality for Hollywood
Entertainment and Movie Gallery.
- 05.12.09 IA announces Microsoft Gold Certification in 6 competencies
including 2 new competencies in Security Solutions and Business Intelligence.
- 05.09.09 IA employees participate in the Susan G. Komen Greater
Atlanta Affiliate Race for the Cure taking place at Atlantic Station.
- 04.24.09 IA has distinguished itself as a leader in Microsoft�s
cloud computing architecture known as BPOS by becoming one of the elite, certified
providers for Microsoft.
- 04.05.09 ITT signs with IA for product lifecycle management solution
utilizing SharePoint and custom development.
- 04.03.09 IA releases 2nd iteration of CODE (comprehensive online
data entry) system for TAP schools.
- 04.02.09 IA completes new SharePoint Enterprise Collaboration
Framework contract with Protective Life.
- 04.01.09 Advanced Armament completes IA contract to improve business
productivity through developing a custom workflow application.
- 03.20.09 IA deepens partnership with MSFT, becoming a Microsoft
Certified Online Reseller.
- 03.15.09 IA packages the IA SharePoint Accelerator for sale,
an easy wizard that removes the hassle of custom deployment within SharePoint.
- 02.18.09 IA completes BizTalk projects at new accounts to include
Mountville Mills and Hollywood Entertainment.
- 02.13.09 IA and CED Solutions Partner to Offer BizTalk Classes
- 01.15.09 IA announces free 2-hour custom development workshops
offer for January 2009.
- 01.09.09 IA signs work agreement with ITT for SharePoint Migration
2003 to 2007.
- 12.16.08 IA performs WCF code quality audit at Protective Life.
- 12.07.08 IA extends 5-year relationship with new signed work
agreement for Blackbaud in Charleston, SC.
- 10.15.08 CODE Custom Application confirms support of 160+ schools
in 13 states for school year 2008 - 2009.
- 10.10.08 Won 2008 Microsoft BizTalk Server National Award, "Driving
- 09.18.08 Partnered with Forsythe Technologies to complete SQL
- 08.11.08 IA is partnering with Protective Life for a BizTalk
2006R2 infrastructure workshop
- 08.08.08 IA heads up the rebranding of the Valor Brands website
- 08.07.08 IA completes new Microsoft projects at TranDotCom
- 06.05.08 IA gains acceptance into exclusive Microsoft SharePoint
Planning Deployment Services program (SPDS).
- 05.15.08 IA partners with EMC to implement MOSS 2007 at Mercy
Hospital, St. Louis.
- 05.01.08 IA helps complete SQL consolidation and reporting services
project with Coca-Cola Bottling.
- 04.18.08 IA earns Microsoft Gold-Certified Managed Partner status
for 4th consecutive year with technology expertise in four competencies to include
Business Process & Integration (BizTalk), Data Management & Business Intelligence
(SQL), Information Worker (MOSS), and Custom Development.
- 04.15.08 IA continues to successfully partner with CDC Software
signing new Microsoft Office SharePoint development projects at RWD Technologies
(Baltimore), Chem-Trend (Michigan), and PJM (Pennsylvania).
- 03.17.08 IA successfully completes new projects with Wyndham
Hotels (Property Allocation SQL 2005 database), ATK (Risk Management portal), Freeport
LNG (MOSS 2007), and Brown Bag Marketing (DotNetNuke).
- 03.10.08 IA completes consulting agreement with Matria Healthcare
to develop custom integration between Microsoft Office Communication Server and
C#.Net custom developed application.
- 03.01.08 IA helps AT&T Mobility utilize MSFT Best Practices for
SharePoint 2007, SQL Server 2005, and ProClarity to increase Business Intelligence
Dashboard application performance by nearly 400+%.
- 01.14.08 IA completes consulting agreement with BWay Corporation
helping them to implement a Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2 EDI solution for trading
partner integration with their largest vendors.
- 01.08.08 IA signs consulting contract with LPGA and American
Systems to help implement a customized database consolidation project using Microsoft
.Net, MOSS 2007, and SQL Server 2005 technologies.
- 01.01.08 IA announces a 48% increase in consulting revenue for
2007, while successfully expanding knowledge and integrating Microsoft solutions
at over 100 healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing accounts.
- 11.05.07 IA partners with Forsythe to complete SQL Server 2005
infrastructure optimization and SQL 2000 migration project at Food Lion and CUNA.
- 11.01.07 IA completes onsite BizTalk Server training at Southern
Company, BWAY and Reliance Trust.
- 09.15.07 IA expands healthcare BizTalk Server 2006 R2 integration
and HIPPA EDI practice by signing new projects at Blue Cross Blue Shield-North Carolina,
PMSI, and Wellcare.
- 09.07.07 IA completes new project with Berkowitz, Dick, Pollack,
& Brant, CPA firm in Florida, to utilize MOSS 2007 for invoice tracking, approval,
- 08.31.07 IA signs new retail account, Publix Super Markets, to
help implement BizTalk Server 2006 business process tracking and systems monitoring.
- 07.13.07 IA announces record monthly sales for June 2007, signing
new Microsoft BizTalk and MOSS 2007 projects at Visalign, Freeport, Ultimate Software,
Reliance Trust Bank, and CDC.
- 06.30.07 IA expands healthcare industry client base by completing
agreement with St. Vincent Health to implement a policy and procedure document management
- 06.05.07 IA completes partnership agreement with Mansfield Oil
Company to bring custom .Net 2.0 & SQL Server 2005 business intelligence and dashboard
application to UPS.
- 06.01.07 IA joins Microsoft Consulting Services team to help
implement Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Rosetta Net project at Jabil Circuit, St
- 05.21.07 IA signs two new Microsoft Office SharePoint Solution
2007 customers, Milliken and Siemens Water Technologies, providing SharePoint architectural
guidance and Content Management 2002 migration strategies.
- 05.01.07 IA partners with Microsoft Consulting Services at Wellcare
to provide an EDI & HIPPA Accelerator solution utilizing the Microsoft BizTalk Server
- 03.25.07 IA completes Microsoft Content Management Server projects
moving SCANA (www.SCANA.com),
HomeBanc Mortgage (www.HomeBanc.com),
& Wyndham (www.Wynsurance.com)
websites into production.
- 03.12.07 IA inks two new Microsoft projects at Duke Energy (SQL
Replication) and Fidelity National (BizTalk Server 2006).
- 02.14.07 IA helps kick-off Microsoft CRM 3.0 project at Gladiator
Technology Services and Safe Systems.
- 02.09.07 IA named to BizTalk Server R2 Jumpstart program solidifying
strategic Microsoft BizTalk Server product team partnership.
- 02.06.07 IA closed two new BizTalk Server R2 projects at SYMX
& SCANA, BizTalk Server and RFID and EDI integration.
- 01.05.07 IA & Microsoft kick-off BizTalk Server 2006 Proof of
Concept project at ChoicePoint, integrating various Oracle applications.