Let IA Complete your Email & File Migrations
- Help you to minimize performance issues
- Ensure the optimal end user experience
- Show you how to maximize your Office 365 return on investment
- Monitor User Experience
- Mitigate the risks of your migration
Innovative Architects is experienced in cloud-based migrations to enable organizations to easily and affordably migrate their services to Office 365. IA has worked with many customers on Office 365 migrations, to include custom configurations.
We can migrate all sorts of data and systems, but here are a few regarding Office 365 specifically:
- Office 365 to Office 365 (full mail & file)
- G-Suite (Google) to Office 365 (full mail & file)
- Exchange 2013 to Office 365 (e.g. Exchange Online)
- Exchange 2010 to Office 365 (e.g. Exchange Online)
- SharePoint to SharePoint Online (e.g. SPO)
- Active Directory to Active Directory
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and we are eager to help you navigate the new world of Office 365! Call us today at (770) 623-5734!
About Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 suite is a the cloud service provided by Microsoft that eliminates a company’s IT maintenance tasks (i.e. patching, and infrastructure support costs). End users gain mobile accessibility - they can access Office 365 offerings using any device anywhere with an internet connection.
IT administrators access the Microsoft Office 365 suite from a web-based portal to set up new user accounts, control access to features and see the status of all Office 365 services and tools.
Office 365 features vary widely depending on the subscription plan. Some of the common Office 365 features include:
- Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access)
- Exchange Online (email, calendar, tasks)
- Skype For Business (collaborate with anyone, anywhere, on any device)
- OneDrive for Business (cloud file storage)
- Power BI (business intelligence and visualization)
- Teams (instant collaboration and chat-based workspace in Office 365)
- Yammer (enterprise social networking)
- Planner (project management)
- Delve (social document discovery)
- Video (a private video library)
- Sway (a tool for creating reports, presentations and newsletters)
Let us help you maximize your IT investment. Contact us today.